Customer Service Charter
Like most businesses, we know that our success lies in delivering excellent service to you, our customer. Our customer service charter sets out our commitment to provide you, our customer, with the service you can expect.
Who we are and what we do
Hamill Floors are a mobile carpet laying, repair and consultation service. We provide quality, cost effective carpet laying solutions for consumers located in Melbourne Victoria and surrounding regions.
Who accesses our services
Australian consumers who want quality service and support from a reliable and cost effective carpet laying company.
Our Customer Service Principles
- We will respond promptly to your enquiries through our phone and web service
- We aim to respond to phone enquiries and emails within one working day - and email correspondence within two working days
- We will provide accurate and up to date quotation information, when you need it
- Our payment terms outline our process and payment timelines.
- Our people understand your requirements because of their extensive experience with the carpet industry
- We strive to tailor our quotations and services to as competitive as possible
- We aim to provide quotations for all of our products and services within one working day via email during less busy or holiday periods
- We ask for honest and upfront feedback from all of our customers via follow up email and letter to ensure our quality standards have been upheld
- We have secure systems in place to ensure that we protect your confidential information
- We understand that your personal information should be kept private
- We handle all your information in accordance with the Privacy Act, 1988.
- We are open and transparent about our quotations for products and services
- All our product and service information is published on our website
- We aim to provide consistent and clear information across our communication channels via email and phone
- We will give you access to your personal information if you request it via our contact page
- Our business dealings with you regarding products and services will be conducted with integrity and honesty
- Our people will focus on helping you find solutions to your flooring needs
- Every customer is treated equally
- We hold our staff accountable in their dealings with you and any misconduct will be met with disciplinary action
If you use our web services you can expect:
- Contact us using our contact form, phone or via social media when convenient for you
- That you can access our information using any device, any time with accessibility for any device our key priority when maintaining our site
If you telephone us you can expect:
- Our staff to be experienced and knowledgeable
- Our phone services to be readily accessible via the National Relay Service (a phone solution for people who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impediment) and the Translating and Interpreting Service (a phone solution for people who do not speak English).
If you deal with us face-to-face you can expect:
- We will always be upfront and honest about our services and pricing
- We will tell you how long our quotation processes and / or installations may take and where relevant, inform you of our methods of payment for services rendered
- If you purchase a product or service from us, we will inform you the customer in advance of our payment terms and options
To allow us to help, we expect you will:
- Give us information that is accurate and complete
- Provide us with honest, constructive Feedback on our service
- Contact usif you believe we have made an error or acted inappropriately, and wish to make a complaint.
Feedback – compliments, complaints, suggestions
Feedback includes compliments, complaints, suggestions or any information about our program delivery, services or performance.
You can provide feedback using our Online feedback form or by calling us on 0405 761 123.
Should you have a complaint, we appreciate you providing us with the first opportunity to resolve it by telephoning us in the first instance.
All people have the right to raise concerns and make legitimate complaints and expect that the issues raised will be handled in a fair, confidential and responsive manner, free from repercussion or prejudice.
In the unlikely event that you still remain dissatisfied with our services then a complaint can be raised with Consumer Affairs Victoria (Ph 1300 558 181), who are the official government body for investigates regarding business complaints in Victoria.